SIZE: 2.75 INCHES
Ink Color: Full
Our screens can be applied too many fabric types including 100% Cotton, Poly/ Cotton Blends and more.
Helpful Hints and Pressing Instructions:
Every Heat Press will vary from the heating element placements within the platen, how many heating elements it has. Digital Read Out on your machine can vary up to a 30 Degree Difference because of this We suggest purchasing a heat temp gun to check for the accuracy of your plate before pressing.
THIS ITEM IS A REGULAR LOW HEAT TRANSFER:
- Preheat your press between 300 Degrees
- Set your pressure to Medium or 5-7 PSI
- Once your platen heats up to 300 degrees prepress your item for 10 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture.
- Place your transfer face down where the design is touching the fibers of the fabric
- Make sure your item is centered an in the location, you desire then tape into place to ensure no shifting or moving of the transfer.
- Lower your clamp and press for 7-10 seconds
- After time has been reached raise the press platen and peel the transfer after cooled.
- Place Teflon over the design and press again for 10 seconds.