Size: 11.15 inches
Ink Color: white
Our screens can be applied too many fabric types including 100% Cotton, Poly/ Cotton Blends and more.
Helpful Hints and Pressing Instructions:
Every Heat Press will vary from the heating element placements within the platen, how many heating elements it has. Digital Read Out on your machine can vary up to a 30 Degree Difference because of this We suggest purchasing a heat temp gun to check for the accuracy of your plate before pressing.
This item is a Regular Low Heat Transfer:
- Preheat your press between 325-335 Degrees
- Set your pressure to Medium or 5-7 PSI
- Once your platen heats up to 325-335 degrees prepress your item for 7-10 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture.
- Place your transfer face down where the design is touching the fibers of the fabric
- Make sure your item is centered and in the location you desire then tape into place to ensure no shifting or moving of the transfer.
- Lower your clamp and press for 7-10 seconds
- After time has been reached raise the press platen and peel the transfer while still hot.
- Additional Tips: No Teflon needs to be used when pressing screens. Pressing Pillows may need to be used if the item such as a once or toddler shirt has seems interfering with a level pressing field. If screen is not sticking repress for 2-3 Seconds.